Description

Hello all together,

nice that you found this blog.

My name is Marvin, I'm 17 years young and I live in Suhl. I am very interested in technology and not only that from nowadays. Since I live in Suhl and late last year I got my driving license, so there was nothing closer than to choose a well-proven product from Suhl. The city of Suhl is famous for their two-wheelers and so I bought a Simson S50 B1, built in 1976. So the Simson is 37 years old now and was not in the best condition. But after a few weeks hard-working the moped looked pretty new. However, I tried to let as many parts as possible in original condition. You may like to convince you of the photo itself.

During the construction work, I had a crazy idea: How about, if I visit my father with the moped? Now admittedly sounds now not very extraordinary. However, one should note that my dad is not just living around the corner. From Suhl to his place of home (Hemsedal / Norway) there are more than 1500 kilometers. Since the project appears from a completely different light. Now: before I was taken to Berlin, flew from there by plane to Oslo and from Oslo, it was another 4 hour driving to the destination Hemsedal. And now all alone with your own moped!

Montag, 29. Juli 2013

Kilometer 14027

So I am now arrived in Germany. I took a stop at my brother. It was nice to see him again. We ate together dinner and took a short look on the beach.
The moped is still running, but the engine makes rattling noises. It does not sound very positive. But it has to hold intim tomorrow morning.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

  • Jeanette Rødaas
  • Sabine Kahmann
  • Bernd & Freda
  • great-granny Ilona
  • grandma Hannelore
  • dad
  • Sarah, Kathrin, Rene
  • mom
  • Egil Trøim
  • Mittelbacher Falken