Description

Hello all together,

nice that you found this blog.

My name is Marvin, I'm 17 years young and I live in Suhl. I am very interested in technology and not only that from nowadays. Since I live in Suhl and late last year I got my driving license, so there was nothing closer than to choose a well-proven product from Suhl. The city of Suhl is famous for their two-wheelers and so I bought a Simson S50 B1, built in 1976. So the Simson is 37 years old now and was not in the best condition. But after a few weeks hard-working the moped looked pretty new. However, I tried to let as many parts as possible in original condition. You may like to convince you of the photo itself.

During the construction work, I had a crazy idea: How about, if I visit my father with the moped? Now admittedly sounds now not very extraordinary. However, one should note that my dad is not just living around the corner. From Suhl to his place of home (Hemsedal / Norway) there are more than 1500 kilometers. Since the project appears from a completely different light. Now: before I was taken to Berlin, flew from there by plane to Oslo and from Oslo, it was another 4 hour driving to the destination Hemsedal. And now all alone with your own moped!

Freitag, 19. Juli 2013

Kilometer 13274

Yesterday at 1:46 there was it. The destination Hemsedal is reached. After nearly 5.5 hours driving the last 220km from Oslo to Hemsedal have been successfully completed. In the last 75km I was accompanied by Biene and my dad on the bike. They originally wanted to fish me out at a petrol station, therefore, my dad put a cell phone, which was glowing in his hand and a white reflector. He was standing half on the road, so I actually couldn`t ovelook him. But in the prevailing darkness and because my thoughts was only fixed on Hemsedal, I did not recognize him and just drove ahead. After less than 10 minutes they had caught up with me. But until I understood, that the driver next to me was my dad, a few moments passed. Then the joy was large. Shortly before Gol (at the next petrol station) we stopped and said "Hello" to each other. After a short break we took on the last 46km together.
Finally arrived in Hemsedal, at first we had to take a photo of arrival.
However, the bed inGröndalen is 15.5 km away, which I still had to drive.
But the last few kilometers wasn`t so difficult anymore.







For all blog readers I prepared a short video with me on the moped, where I just drive through Hemsedal. Of course, always on the overtaking lane:

Unfortunately the quality is very bad, because I don`t know how to do it better with Movie Maker!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

  • Jeanette Rødaas
  • Sabine Kahmann
  • Bernd & Freda
  • great-granny Ilona
  • grandma Hannelore
  • dad
  • Sarah, Kathrin, Rene
  • mom
  • Egil Trøim
  • Mittelbacher Falken