Description

Hello all together,

nice that you found this blog.

My name is Marvin, I'm 17 years young and I live in Suhl. I am very interested in technology and not only that from nowadays. Since I live in Suhl and late last year I got my driving license, so there was nothing closer than to choose a well-proven product from Suhl. The city of Suhl is famous for their two-wheelers and so I bought a Simson S50 B1, built in 1976. So the Simson is 37 years old now and was not in the best condition. But after a few weeks hard-working the moped looked pretty new. However, I tried to let as many parts as possible in original condition. You may like to convince you of the photo itself.

During the construction work, I had a crazy idea: How about, if I visit my father with the moped? Now admittedly sounds now not very extraordinary. However, one should note that my dad is not just living around the corner. From Suhl to his place of home (Hemsedal / Norway) there are more than 1500 kilometers. Since the project appears from a completely different light. Now: before I was taken to Berlin, flew from there by plane to Oslo and from Oslo, it was another 4 hour driving to the destination Hemsedal. And now all alone with your own moped!

Donnerstag, 18. Juli 2013

Kilometer 13009

Yesterday I spent a hole day at the beach. Actually I wanted to sleep, but short after 8 clock it started in the next tent to scream. And then I couldn`t sleep any longer. I was also one more time in the shop  and now I got the things I wanted. When I wanted to move away from the parking place, I was stopped by the Danish police. I first suspected they had something to complain about at the baggage security. Finally, however, he had only viewed the insurance plate and then wanted to know if it was a moped or a motorcycle.
This morning I got up a little earlier because the ferry leaves at 10:00 and I have to be there at least 9:00 o`clock And I have to pack all my stuff including the tent.
After I was finished packing and had paid, I wanted to drive to the ferry, but the moped very difficult starts. And in the middle of the journey, it suddenly stopped. It sounded as if the petrol was empty but I had 5 liters refueled with my arrival in Frederickshavn. Because of that  could not be so. I turned the tap on reserve and see it works. Shortly after, the same happened again. Then when I looked at the fuel hose, it was completely empty. However, the tank was half full. Then I removed the tank bag and the petrol flowed into the carburetor. So it had only closed the small air hole that  equalizes the pressure in the tank. With the solved problem I went to the ferry. The rest went smoothly. And the buffet on board was good (my first hot meal since Saturday night). Meanwhile I left the Danish Sea and I welcomed the Norwegian Sea. In about an hour the little boat put on and I'll take the last 220km towards Hemsedal.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

  • Jeanette Rødaas
  • Sabine Kahmann
  • Bernd & Freda
  • great-granny Ilona
  • grandma Hannelore
  • dad
  • Sarah, Kathrin, Rene
  • mom
  • Egil Trøim
  • Mittelbacher Falken